Saturday, May 21, 2005

hey hey we have a T I T L E

give me a "T"....give me a "I"...... ok, i'm not doing this, but hey! we have a subaru-title! (ok, not quite, but close enough). after endless hassless, we have got license plates for the subaru! we talked with some swell ladies at the DMV and they jumped through a couple hoopes (how the heck do you spell that? :) for us and sent all our stuff to DMV. they put a rush on it and hopefully it will come while we are in norway (which is fine), and we'll finally have a car to drive upon return!!! i think most likely we'll sell it and be car-less during my stay at CU, or atlest for awhile because i'ts just a large expense and we have so little need of it because we'll both have bus passes and can get anwhere in boulder, denver or longmont with ease (which is important since longmont has a killer mexican joint).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home